The Hans Hoyer model G10 is styled after the original instruments by Carl Geyer, who immigrated to the United States in 1903. The well balanced design is very similar to the originals of the 1950’s with rich tone colors and similar resistance.
G10 Geyer Style
Careful attention was given to the positioning of the braces as well as on the ergonomic arrangement of the valve and thumb levers.
- Key : F/Bb
- Model : Geyer Style
- Bore : .468" / 11,9 mm
- Bell : 12.204" / 310 mm
- Valves : 4 conical rotory valves
- Features : 3B linkage systemm lightweight backpack-style case included, mouthpiece, rotor oil, slide grease, torx/Alan wrenches, cleaning cloth, gold brass leadpipe, yellow brass body, 3D adjustable finger hook, adjustable thumb lever.
- Finish : Clear lacquer finish
- Options :
- HHG10L1A-1-0 : Clear lacquered
- HHG10L2A-1-0 : Clear lacquered, string mechanism
Premium dealers have the largest selection of instruments in stock for you to play
Repair centres provide a dedicated service guaranteeing your instrument stays in perfect condition
Authorized dealers provide a wide selection of our instrument ranges for you to play